samedi 11 décembre 2010

Conclusion and thoughts about engineering

Here is probably the last post of this blog, following the conclusion session that we had this Thursday.



We had an interesting last lecture, kind of discussion about the potentials and expectations of an engineer of this century. The demand of engineers is growing almost worldwide, with a higher demand in the south. This is encouraging, because I think it gives a positive view of engineers, which are seen as multidisciplinary people, not only focusing on one part of a problem.

I think it is really important to propose a course like sgt to us, in order to make us more conscience of the complexity of the world surrounding us, and in order to improve the future work that we will achieve, in different sectors. If I indeed have to work one day in a different culture, I will be happy to have had these times here to improve my adaptation and communication skills, and also to have a global view of actual world state.

"Thinking is not something that happens in our brain, but when people interact"

"Do things that you like, don't follow the flow; No tolerance for corruption, be open and honest"


I fully agree with the SGT philosophy:




 I think the multidisciplinary objective is met, and it is a really good association of competences.










Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire